[Opensim-users] Looking for Opensim experts

annakarlafti annakarlafti at gmail.com
Fri Mar 11 10:29:12 UTC 2011

We need to create our own world...

It should have the option of adding custom avatars, registering from a
website, have spatial voice, currency, and a couple more specific scripts
such as football hud that can manage bets.

This will be www.mygreeklife.gr

Additionally to these we have 3 more websites which we want to give access
to the main world.

What I mean is, that..when people register on one of those other 3 sites,
they should be able to login to  the grid of www.mygreeklife.gr,  BUT ON
SPECIFIC LOCATION (sim). There will be 4 sims initially, and each one will
have a restriction so that people from one sim cannot go to the others...
(one of them is going to be an adult sim, so we are also considering the
option of keeping this one off limits and allowing the others to cross
borders....

It's a good project and we are very interested in a skilled programmer to
set it up for us. If you, or a friend of yours is up to the job...please let
us know..we have a good budget for the whole package anda deadline of 2
months...