[Opensim-users] OpenSim 1.7.0.2 and MySQL Versions

Ai Austin ai.ai.austin at gmail.com
Fri Mar 11 10:01:10 UTC 2011

At 23:20 10/03/2011, Diva wrote:
>The official OpenSim tagged releases all use version 5.2.5.0 of the
>connector. Developer's code uses 6.2.4.0.
>
>It turns out that 5.2.5.0 does not work with the newer versions of the
>MySql server (5.1.55 and above). 6.2.4.0 works well.
>
>(The newer connector has some other issues, but hopefully people won't
>bump into those as often.)

Diva, do you have any notes on what the issues are so we can watch
out for such things Diva?

At 23:20 10/03/2011, Justin wrote:
>...In this version CommandTimeout = 0 sets infinite timeouts again.

Justin, can you remind us where this parameter is given... is it in
the my.ini config file in the MySQL server directory? I can see
wait_timeout and interactrive_timeout parameters in there.. but not
CommandTimeout