[Opensim-users] Looking for Opensim experts

Lindy McKeown lindyaustralia at gmail.com
Wed Mar 9 18:11:02 UTC 2011

Anna
There are lots of ads and directories for OpenSim support at
http://www.hypergridbusiness.com/

Lindy

On 9 March 2011 09:38, annakarlafti <annakarlafti at gmail.com> wrote:

> Diva Distro installation services needed on our server. If anyone is
> interested pls send an email to annakarlafti at gmail.com.
> offering from 100 to 250$
>
> Thank you very much in advance.
>
> Best Regards,
>
> Anna Karlafti
>
> (sorry if this is the wrong place but I cant find freelancers with opensim
> knowledge)
>

> thanks again!

Lindy McKeown
Skype Lindymac
Twitter Lindymac
Second Life and OpenSim Grids  - Decka Mah
Cell: 360 536 5047 (USA)
Email: lindyaustralia at gmail.com
Web: http://lindymckeown.com
Work: (Half Time) Project Officer - Collaboration and Virtual Worlds,
Australian Digital Futures Institute, University of Southern Queensland,
Australia
ISTE Membership Committee: International Member Representative.