[Opensim-users] money

Ric Moore wayward4now at gmail.com
Tue Mar 1 08:00:04 UTC 2011

I dunno, what could someone possibly bring to the table that is worth
"money" compensation when all the tools we use came for free? Or, were
the people that gave the free stuff like OpenSim, idiots, who should
have charged real money for their efforts? It's like saying that as
users that our effort is worth more than theirs. It blows my mind. Ric

Linux user# 44256