[Opensim-users] Terrain over Multiple Regions

Tokeiito tokeiito at gmail.com
Mon Jan 31 07:26:58 UTC 2011

I've dug out some links about terrain editing for OpenSim. Thous
articles i've used as reference for my regions landshaping:

http://tgib.co.uk/2010/05/07/how-to-create-raw-terrain-files-for-second-life-and-opensim-with-terragen/
http://tgib.co.uk/2010/06/05/how-to-create-megaregion-terrain-raw-files-for-second-life-and-opensim/

Respectfully,

Tokeiito Imako