[Opensim-users] Issues in setting up FreeSWITCH

ROBERT DANIEL rqdaniel at gwu.edu
Fri Jan 28 04:09:30 UTC 2011

I would try two things:
1) See if you can connect your Hippo Viewer to another grid and test
voice chat there.  Just to make sure it is not your machine or Viewer.

2) Use some of the debugging features in FreeSWITCH
In your FreeSWITCH window try
conference list <---- to see if you have any conferences setup  (note
you have to be inworld when you try this)
xml_curl debug_on  <--- this command will dump the transactions
between OpenSim and FreeSWITCH into a file (on linux it is in /tmp)
xml_curl debug_off <-- turn it off after you login/logout a few times

Also,  have both OpenSim.exe window and FreeSWITCH.exe window open
when you login
Do you see traffic or any error messages?
Do you hear the conference music playing in the background?  (I can
show you how to turn that off also)

Rob