[Opensim-users] Sim owner permissions

Tokeiito tokeiito at gmail.com
Wed Jan 26 16:07:40 UTC 2011

Its very simple, couse security. If sim owners were able access no-mod
scripts it will be very easy to "steal" others work. There are two
simple ways to solve yours problem:

Work on yours own grid, so with GOD powers you will be able to bypass
permissions, but i'm not sure is that implemented in opensimulator.
Second choice, in viewer settings its possible to set default
permissions for created items. Ask students to configure them for full
permissions for everyone, so they wont be able to forget permission
settings, unless that is done for purpose.

Respectfully,

Tokeiito Imako