[Opensim-users] Texture caching problem?

Justin Clark-Casey jjustincc at googlemail.com
Tue Jan 18 00:33:52 UTC 2011

On 14/01/11 17:31, Caia Naxos wrote:
> I'm having trouble with some textures on prims not being visible to everyone in my opensim installation. Also, even with
> avatars given full perms, they still can't texture others' prims.  I'm thinking it's a cache issue, but how to resolve it?

0.7.0.2 does have some bugs in texture setting, I believe, though these are not persistent (if you try hard enough they
will 'take').  This problem will be fixed in 0.7.1.

Otherwise it sounds like you have permissions issues of some description.  You might want to try things with server side
permissions set to false first (which is the default).  You can find this in OpenSim.ini.example.

--
Justin Clark-Casey (justincc)
http://justincc.org/blog