[Opensim-users] LSL User-Defined Functions

Justin Clark-Casey jjustincc at googlemail.com
Sat Jan 8 01:44:26 UTC 2011

Yeah, it would be really nice if one could introduce new functions via modules but this is not at all easy with the
current script engines.

modSendCommand is probably your best bet if you want to invoke region module code from scripts.

On 08/01/11 01:16, Stephen More wrote:
> I think that the ModSendCommand will do exactly what I need: http://opensimulator.org/wiki/ModSendCommand
>
> On Thu, Jan 6, 2011 at 10:29 PM, Stephen More <stephen.more at gmail.com <mailto:stephen.more at gmail.com>> wrote:
>
>     What is the best way to go about creating my own "User-Defined Function" that could be used in opensim ?
>
>     Can this be handled like a plugin or addin so it would be easily moved to the next release of opensim ?
>     Any pointers on where to start would be appreciated.
>
>     -Thanks

Justin Clark-Casey (justincc)
http://justincc.org/blog
http://twitter.com/justincc