[Opensim-users] avatar with random textures on clothes?

Ryan Tanay ryantanay at newevolution.org
Thu Sep 30 21:54:15 UTC 2010

I've had the exact same thing happen on occasion in Second Life using the 1.x client, but I can't recall ever having it happen with any of the 2.x versions.  As Harri, it happened when teleporting into a new location and seemed to grab random textures from around the sim.  In every case relogging solved the issue, but I haven't a clue what would cause this to happen.

~Ryan