[Opensim-users] dropping regions

enauman enauman at hewittschool.org
Thu Sep 30 01:09:06 UTC 2010

There's very little building on them and all towards the center but good
suggestions. It's not that they crash, just that they become disconnected
from the grid somehow, but only from the client side as there's no console
message alerting of any grid service problem.

I'm going to go the clean install route and restore them all from OARs
tomorrow or next day. There's got to be some problem in the DB or maybe even
a corrupt install file I'm copying from.