[Opensim-users] dropping regions

enauman enauman at hewittschool.org
Wed Sep 29 01:07:43 UTC 2010

Thanks for helping me rule out the hardware. I *think* I have one of the
offending regions holding stable now. I started over building each new
region from copies of the first and I think I've found that the
region-dropping behavior starts when I start copying from copied bin folders
rather than the original. That doesn't make sense to me, it should all be
the same, but as soon as I did that I got a region that drops out again.
I'll have to investigate that further tomorrow.