[Opensim-users] weird eye color problem

Serendipity Seraph sseraph at me.com
Fri Sep 24 01:19:00 UTC 2010

On Sep 20, 2010, at 4:57 AM, Bulli wrote:

> Serendipity, what viewer are you using?

Independent of viewer as I tried both Hippo and the new Phoenix viewer with the same results.  BTW, I am loving the Phoenix viewer in both OpenSim and SL.  Much better graphics and a few other things I miss from the moribund Emerald.   The problem I was having seems to be the result of having a few eyes in inventory that are sort of broken.  I tried some others and they are working fine.  So problem resolved for now.

- s