[Opensim-users] How to upload content created with Google SketchUP or Blender

Karen Palen karenpalensl at gmail.com
Thu Sep 23 07:29:04 UTC 2010

"I guess we should add this to some F.A.Q. on opensimulator.org so wouldn't
have to write same emails every week :o"

Yes indeed since I was totally unaware of this as it seems are most of the
community!

I have 14Gb of "mesh" based files developed over nearly 15 years that i
would dearly love to see in my OpenSimulator "world"!

Building a better mousetrap really is not enough - you have to let someone
KNOW what you have built!

OpenSource development really is all about ways to communicate with each
other and we are in the very early stages of learning how to do that. :-(

Karen