[Opensim-users] Upgrading problem

Matthew Sable mdsable at umd.umich.edu
Tue Sep 21 20:56:08 UTC 2010

Well, today I tried simply editing the new "OpenSim.ini" file and
changing the storage_plugin and storage_connection_string.  I copy
Regions.ini over and the same result:  I load OpenSim32bitLaunch.exe
and it works fine until it starts to print out a laundry list of red
lines that all start with [PRIM_INVENTORY].  Regardless, it still
doesn't allow me log in.  I figure even without prims, it should still
be linked to the DB and log me in.  According to the guy that set up
the DB, MySQL is just managing the UUID of the assets.  The assets
themselves should probably still be in a ".oar" file.  As I said, I
still can't log in with it so I have no idea.