[Opensim-users] weird eye color problem

Jason Shipley shipley.jason at aliensignals.com
Mon Sep 20 19:03:28 UTC 2010

I have had this problem as well, in SL, OSGrid and my own standalone.  I
found I had to go into appearance and manually "lighten" the shade of my
eyes with the adjustment slider.  For some reason, the avatar eye
object/layer can lose this setting.  Could never figure out if it's a
database burp or just gremlins, but that usually fixes it for me.  Hope
this helps.

jason