[Opensim-users] Windlight and LightShare in Opensim 0.7

Juliana Dutra kila01 at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 12 20:19:50 UTC 2010

Even opening my sim up to all kinds of os threat got me nowere
----------------------opensim.ini-------
[LightShare]
enable_windlight = true

[XEngine]
;Windlight enable needs os -- don't like this At all!!!
AllowOSFunctions = true
AllowLightShareFunctions = false
OSFunctionThreatLevel = Severe
Allow_lsGetWindlightScene = true
Allow_lsSetWindlightScene = true
Allow_lsSetWindlightSceneTargeted = true
AllowMODFunctions = false
-----------------------------------
This script compiles but gives me
windlight get: LightShare functions are not enabled.
--------get ls settings-----
default
{
    state_entry()
    {
        llSay(0, "Script running");

    } // end entry
      touch_start( integer vIntTouches )
  {
        list wlist;
        list rules;
        list al = lsGetWindlightScene(wlist);
        string lal = llDumpList2String(al, ", ");
        llSay(0,lal);
        //works if lightshare enabled / how do you enable it ?
  } //end touch
} // end default

Any clues ?

PS: I favor the XML load approach. hate having the sim so open