[Opensim-users] Opensim 0.7.1 and opensim 0.6.9 postfixes not working on Linux (debian)

InuYasha Meiji inuyasha.meiji at gmail.com
Fri Sep 10 12:43:56 UTC 2010

  Yes, but on which version of opensim??  Unless Flotsem makes a new
version to use the newer database structure for usenames then it won't
work right in the newer 0.7.0.1+ Opensim version.  Anyone, let me know
when the other moduels also start to become compatible with the new
7.0.1+ versions.  I am waiting to install Groups, profiles and searches.

I run version 7.0.1 OS, on a quad core 2.2ghz, 8 gig of ram and 49
regions.  Seems to run fine,.  I let opensim do the database upgrade
from 6.9 without any problems that I know of.  I am only waiting for
those moduels to become compatible to try them again.

Thanks all of you for all the help.  So many questions asked and
answered in here, before I even asked them myself.  I just want to thank
you all for that.