[Opensim-users] Configure an OpenSim to use the ROBUST services

Karen Palen karenpalensl at gmail.com
Tue Sep 7 00:23:55 UTC 2010

Never underestimate the simple screwups!

I just spend an hour restoring my previously working "public" URL and could
not log on from any other machine even though I could see the wiki page!

Turns out I had an entry in the /etc/hosts file so that my public URL was
redirected to 127.0.0.1 (i.e. the local machine!), removing that line
restored normal operation!

Karen