[Opensim-users] my new gig

Aldon Hynes Aldon.Hynes at Orient-Lodge.com
Sun Oct 31 19:25:07 UTC 2010

It is tempting to send out an email congratulating Pathfinder on his new
gig.  However, it sounds like the real congratulations should go to
ReactionGrid for making such a hire and perhaps to the Opensim developers
for creating a platform that attracts so much talent.

This is a great day for ReactionGrid and for all Opensim enthusiasts.

Aldon