[Opensim-users] Market place

diva at metaverseink.com diva at metaverseink.com
Sat Oct 23 23:31:32 UTC 2010

It's great that ppl are starting to think of this, but keep in mind that
we're not quite ready for it just yet. We're in the process of adding
global names of creators to objects in OARs/IARs, as well as those that
are exchanged through HG transfers. Only when we have these global names
in place will it be fair to start exchanging items for real.

I hope to have this functionality in place in the next official release.

Cheers.