[Opensim-users] moving large build from opensim to Second Life

Dorie Bernstein dorie.bernstein at gmail.com
Sat Oct 23 21:46:15 UTC 2010

You can soft-link a group of objects for export then import. While in edit,
hold the shift key while selecting each object you want to export. Then
right-click and export (depending on viewer, may need to hit the More... in
the pie menu). Then in SL, just import linkset. It should rez just as it was
when you exported it from open sim.