[Opensim-users] moving large build from opensim to Second Life

Serendipity Seraph sseraph at me.com
Sat Oct 23 21:05:46 UTC 2010

I don't want to do an entire oar as the target is one parcel in a SL region.  Only one build.  Surely there is a better way?  Seems like a all that is needed is a box of linksets and their relative location to the box itself.  Basically faux-rezz gadget in SL but made to work across opensim and SL.   I can something myself but seems a bit overkill to move this one thing.  But hey, there may well be a market.

Or I could just get "bulider's buddy" to work.  http://forums.osgrid.org/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=1364

- s