[Opensim-users] Web Interface

FoTo50 info at foto50.com
Sun Oct 17 14:03:11 UTC 2010

  I'm just developing a component for Joomla that enables user creation
(com_opensim:
http://extensions.joomla.org/extensions/clients-a-communities/communities/13886)
including defining a start region and a location within that start
region and a few other functions.

There are some known bugs I just fix at the moment and release in a new
version (hopefully) tonight GMT+1. Probably some other bugs will turn up
... but with help of the community (comments are welcome at
http://foto50.com/forum) I hope this will become a usable tool for
opensim :)

FoTo50