[Opensim-users] greetings

Teravus Ovares teravus at gmail.com
Mon Oct 11 17:45:48 UTC 2010

There's a 32 bit launcher included with OpenSimulator that will run
OpenSimulator in 32 bit mode on your 64 bit machine in Windows.  The
alternative is to recompile the native libraries.   In Linux, mono has a
system for automatically choosing which platform native library to use based
on your hardware.

Teravus