[Opensim-users] html on prim not working anymore.....help

Robert Martin robertltux at gmail.com
Sun Oct 10 12:16:05 UTC 2010

On Sun, Oct 10, 2010 at 5:37 AM, DutchGlory <info at verwijs-pc.nl> wrote:

> thank you for replaying
>
> and thank you for the link to cutycapt i will try this (not sure on how to
> implent this in to lsl ut ok..)
>
> I don't this much "opensimmers" use the SL viwer 2, (TOS)... I'm not sure
> about other viewers supporting "media on a prim"

As to my thoughts on this Since most of the LL work is being done on
the 2.* codebase any Third Party Viewer that wants to remain "current"
 will have to start basing on the 2.* codebase. In fact the new Mesh
upload will most likely be used to create a situation where any of the
1.* codebase viewers are considered obsolete due to missing this
feature.
As to MOAP Phoenix will most likely jump to the 2.* codebase to get
MOAP support (and pickup Mesh support at the same time).

--
Robert L Martin