[Opensim-users] Any way to recompile LSL scripts from the command line, or create an OAR from scripts in SVN?

Edmund Edgar lists at edochan.com
Sat Nov 27 01:57:16 UTC 2010

Thanks Justin - this will make things a lot easier.

That's _my_ problem solved, but, is it fair to say that under normal
operation (ie without somebody like me horsing around with the insides
of oar files), loading an oar containing new versions of scripts that
you've previously loaded into your sim may give you unexpected
results, because the script engine may have cached old versions of the
scripts?

Feels like the "load oar" command would benefit from a
"--force-recompile-scripts" option or something.

--
Edmund Edgar
Founder, KK Social Minds

ed at socialminds.jp