[Opensim-users] Diva Distro cant validate avatar, (but wifi can)

Hawkerhunt gary at westmont.co.uk
Fri Nov 26 02:18:05 UTC 2010

Hi all,
Can anyone help with this, I've been at it for weeks on end on and off.
I upgraded a working Diva Distro from 0.6.9 to 0.7 with WiFi, and I'm having
the strangest problem.

After migrating the database across from 0.6, I can't login any avatars. I
get a fail from
[LLOGIN SERVICE] Login failed, reason: failed to verify identity.
Leading to that point, it all seems ok, the avatar is found, the password
hash's match, it finds a region to put the avatar in.
The REMOTE SIMULATION CONNECTOR posts the CreateAgent request, but then the
GATEKEEPER SERVICE reports unable to verify the identity.

Using Wifi, I can see my older avatars, and their inventories correctly, and
I can create new avatars.
But even newly created avatars cannot login to the grid.

I've reinstalled from backups, and been through the various .ini's
endlessly, but can't see what's going on.

Can anyone help?