[Opensim-users] Connection Problem - Linux OK but not Windows

Tim Rowe timothyrowe at gmail.com
Thu Nov 25 06:54:42 UTC 2010

I'm not sure of this is the right place to ask, but I am experiencing a
curious problem: I can connect to a particular Grid (Jokadia) via Linux, but
not Windows. I have checked to see whether is a 'port issue' - it could be,
but I stall can't connect when when I turn my Firewall off.

However, in Ubuntu, I *am* able to connect to the Grid.

The owner of the Grid recommended I try this list for a solution as she too
is puzzled by it.

TIA,
Tim