[Opensim-users] Running Two Standalones at the same time

Jason Shipley shipley.jason at aliensignals.com
Tue Nov 23 04:29:32 UTC 2010

Actually, you can use the same database.  You'll need to have 2
directories each with a full OpenSim build.  As Jor3l stated, set
different port numbers for both the "http_listener_port" under the Network
portion of the OpenSim.ini file and make sure your regions don't have
overlapping port designations as well.  Using a single database is just
fine unless you have a definite need to keep the data for each grid
separate.  Hope this helps.

Jason