[Opensim-users] trying to set up freeswitch

venkatesh_s venkat.sivaraj at gmail.com
Sun Nov 21 15:15:02 UTC 2010

Forgot to mention. Use the private IP in the freeswitch mod_xml_curl
configuration. If you're running both OpenSim and FS on the same machine,
even 127.0.0.1 should suffice. Do let me know if this works.

On Sun, Nov 21, 2010 at 8:38 PM, Venkatesh Sivaraj <venkat.sivaraj at gmail.com

--
Regards,

Venkatesh.