[Opensim-users] trying to set up freeswitch

Olli Aro olli_aro at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Nov 20 20:15:43 UTC 2010

Ok, the reason I am asking is because we have Windows systems with public IP
that work fine.

However, now I am trying to create a working Amazon EC2 instance and cannot
decide if I have problems because Amazon instances are behind NAT or because
I am using Linux.

But I will do some further testing based on your notes below and let you
know.

Regards,

Olli