[Opensim-users] trying to set up freeswitch

Olli Aro olli_aro at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Nov 19 15:38:36 UTC 2010

Hi Austin,

So according to your notes Freeswitch will not work if your server is behind
NAT, is that correct?

In other words, if you wish to have an internet accessible OpenSim instance
with Freeswitch you must ensure that it is on DMZ with the public IP as its'
"local" IP address and not behind a router carrying out the address
translation between public and private IP?

Regards,

Olli