[Opensim-users] Need help setting up Simiangrid

gcrim gregcr1 at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 16 22:51:32 UTC 2010

OK, limited success :)  After the migration, I can sign on with my other
avis.  However, appearance data is not getting loaded.  After login, I get
messages "Failed to find body part in database" and "Failed to find clothing
in database", and the avi comes in with the basic ruth shape and skin, and
white shirt and pants.  The skin, shape, shirt, pants and hair items that
they are wearing show up in the lost & found folder.  If I wear my regular
appearance from my inventory, then everything gets worn properly, but after
a relog I get the same error messages and appear as ruth once again.  If you
have any ideas of why this is happening, please let me know.  Thanks!