[Opensim-users] Need help setting up Simiangrid

James Stallings II james.stallings at gmail.com
Tue Nov 16 01:13:10 UTC 2010

Greg,

Send a snip from the region server log where the error is being generated.
Send the four or five lines before the exception, the full text of the
exception, and four or five lines after the exception (just FYI, this is
pretty much standard operating procedure for doing this type of debugging
work ;)

I'll have a look and see if I can make some sense of it.

Cheers
James

http://simhost.com http://osgrid.org
http://twitter.com/jstallings2