[Opensim-users] Implementing Groups

Teravus Ovares teravus at gmail.com
Fri Nov 12 21:03:43 UTC 2010

It depends really.

If you are connecting with an already existing groups implementation, such
as the one provided by mcortez, then you simply need to configure it in
OpenSim.ini.

If you are hosting the groups yourself then you need a flotsam compatible
groups implementation set-up and installed.
http://code.google.com/p/flotsam/ <-- Look here

-Teravus