[Opensim-users] uploading a texture from python/php

Jeroen van Veen j.veenvan at gmail.com
Mon Nov 8 12:10:26 UTC 2010

Hi Justin,

Thanks for the tip. Currently i have a poi service and an uploader
service(both xmlrpc) and a client which performs the sequence. It works ok,
except that sometimes the libomv uploader fails silently and doesnt time out.
Any idea how to make the texture uploading time out properly? The involved
uploading code is at
https://github.com/phrearch/ppt2os/blob/master/upload_service/Tools.cs

kind regards,

Jeroen