[Opensim-users] opensim latest git: getting loged out when connecting to osgrid region....

Teravus Ovares teravus at gmail.com
Sat Nov 6 21:53:36 UTC 2010

There isn't enough LOG in the pastebin to be able to tell what the problem
is.

Please move your opensim.log file somewhere else on your computer so that
OpenSimulator creates a new lot file with only the relevant information,
then start OpenSimulator and log in so that it logs you out, then send the
log file to pastebin.

-Teravus