[Opensim-users] Table 'opensim.UserAccounts' doesn't exist

diva at metaverseink.com diva at metaverseink.com
Sun Mar 28 04:17:18 UTC 2010

Hi,

Git master head is for testers and developers. Please don't post
questions regarding that code on this mailing list, lest suggesting
other users to use that code too -- a practice that we always
discouraged and are now actively and explicitly condemning. All
references to Git have now been removed from the Download page on the wiki.

To be very clear: users who don't have time or knowledge to help
identify and fix the quirks of the next release should not use git
master head; users who do, please use mantis and file *good* bug reports
- meticulous reports are immensely appreciated.

Thanks!

http://opensimulator.org/mantis/

Crista / Diva