[Opensim-users] Users rule on my grid

Master_Mirage mirage123 at verizon.net
Sat Mar 20 04:17:03 UTC 2010

Now lets expand on that, No one is saying Opensim isant bad. Most of the
users we have did hard time with mc days of ll. It not about that. Its about
the next gen of cool ppl. its about what we do now and should allways be
about who aproves it all "The user". thay ask just fix it, whatever it is
and stop breaking it. Users arnt dumb :)
Opensim runs on a power supply gen by the simple user..
With out them all this is dumb
Way it is and i said i say for them.

-----
Our webpage