[Opensim-users] terrain texture question...

Barry Berger amordad_yar at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 14 15:42:42 UTC 2010

So...after several starts and stops I've finally gotten things running quite smoothly running .6.8 to host 4 sims each on two different machines ( in standalone - not grid mode yet) and considering joining them to osgrid. I've spent a few days creating the terrain texture map ...and then redoing it to get it exactly the way I want before commencing any building BUT one thing is evading me and my searches are coming up blank.  Can I and if so, how do I change the texture that is used to adorn the terrain? For my purpose, the grass and stone are in the wrong place. Certainly in SL sim owners are able to change the textures....and it is so rudimentary that I must be missing something.

Thanks in advance.