[Opensim-users] And now for something completely different...

Robert Klein rtkwebman at gmail.com
Thu Mar 11 03:35:14 UTC 2010

I know this may be construed as a bit of "noise" but I found this article
today and wanted to share it with all of you who work so tirelessly to make
OpenSim the incredible project it has become. People from all over the world
really believe in what you are doing with this project to the point that it
changes their world and the world of others for the better. You are giving
people with little, to no budgets the opportunity of bringing a beautiful
universe of unprecedented learning potential to their otherwise limited
classrooms and work spaces. It gives them hope. I am sure many of us as
children would have thrived in these kind of learning environments with a
limitless potential for our imaginations to soar. So, here is the link and
thank you for all your hard work!

http://immersiveeducation.org/#NEWS

-Robert