[Opensim-users] 0.6.9 in grid mode from scratch under linux / mono 2.4.2.3

Master_Mirage mirage123 at verizon.net
Sun Mar 7 15:41:09 UTC 2010

Still looks like its not loging into mysql with the info you gave it.
What you should check is log in to mysql useing exactly the same connection
data with mabey phpmyadmin or some sutch client. That will let you know if
mysql is accepting the string as you have it. Sometimes localhost
connections dont req a password in mysql but i dont know how you have set
it. It would at least make shure your connection strings are correct, If you
can log in with it. Check and see if the esate data is actualy there. If not
'user' may not have create perms so opensim cant make the tables in the 1st
place.
Also chack the mysql log and see if there are errors shown. Mysql may not be
happy with something.

Alt. Change your connection string to be 'root' user, root will allways have
perms in mysql.

You do need the estate data so you dont want it commented out and thats your
1st clue really.

Anyway just off hand looks like its not happy with the connection string to
mysql and i would start from there.