[Opensim-users] Working with the new ROBUST Changes

Master_Mirage mirage123 at verizon.net
Sat Mar 6 17:47:45 UTC 2010

Yahh baby :)
Ok i have it all working as this.
ROBUST + Region server , cloned mysql DB of our production mysql.
It is also running along side of the production grid yet isolated from it.
Normal user port (production grid) Remains on 8002, Expermental grid on
8008.
This gives us away to safely work on this now and not disrupt the main one.
our more clever users can also log in and work on the other problems now
(and thay thought thay had the day off .. lol lol).
>From that i have seen sofar and others have said you should run it ISOLATED
at this point.
It will change data in your DB so you should make shure of what your doing
and not just update and run it.
The configuration of it is actualy quite easy, mutch better than the old
way. Also seems mutch faster than normal.
I found it best to leave the addons (ossearch,osprofile,opencurrency) out of
it untill you have it working right. I had problems with them in the build
and gives cryptic errors right now.(you can go back later and sort them out
one at a time).
On 1st log in i was ruth but all the normal inventory and regions contents
were all correct so its just a minor thing of getting dressed again.

So far im likeing what im seeing and now we can put the spur's to it :)

I want to thank all the ppl that have helped out in posting here. Ill
continue to offer what i can in the same way. There are alot of problems to
be solved and this is a 1st step, Now we can help sort them out.
=)