[Opensim-users] OpenSim 0.6.8-binaries startup issue

Master_Mirage mirage123 at verizon.net
Thu Mar 4 04:16:28 UTC 2010

Robert Klein wrote:

> I can run the basic physics without a problem. Just not ODE. Yeah I
> suspect it is a file permissions problem of some kind, Windows 2008 Server
> can drive me crazy with all the security layers it throws right in your
> face all the time. I will check the perms on the ODE related dlls and
> such. Again I am just running this straight from the binaries on the
> opensimulator home page without any modifications to anything.
>
> -Robert

What made me think of that was when a caught SERVER.. I ran into all kida
wierd stuff when trying it on 2005 server. The binarys im shure are fine and
are usualy well tested. I doubt anything i learned trying it in 2005 server
would be of any use for 2008 server + VM. But sounds more like whats going
on there than anything else.
Be intresting to know what you find out though