[Opensim-users] Warning, one month Warning

Master_Mirage mirage123 at verizon.net
Wed Mar 3 16:35:47 UTC 2010

Yah i remeber last year, got alot of ppl mad too. The problem wasent so mutch
about the prank it was not knowing one would be played. Hopefully at least
this time grid ops are better informed than last time.
So in that way i have to say ty for the reminder.
Stick ppl was funny just happened in an un-expected time and way.
It was quickly un-done and as said allready check mantis on that day as they
usualy allready have away to counter it if needed.
As far as If its right or wrong to do it. Ill avoid that topic lol.