[Opensim-users] Warning, one month Warning

Tedd Hansen tedd at konge.net
Wed Mar 3 13:25:39 UTC 2010

Lets try: . thanks to all the developers who sacrifice weeks, months and
years of their valuable time and skills to share their work for free to
unknown strangers. We truly appreciate what you do. We understand that you
could prioritize a well paid job and time with your family, but instead
choose to put your heart into a free product for the benefit of all, not
just focusing on yourself.

April fools should be taken seriously, so I think this is a good addition to
OpenSim. J

Of course the code is already in there. Nobody is accessing anything to do
anything. OpenSim does not contain backdoors, only standard security holes
that will be fixed when found.

And the point being that this is ALPHA software. This means that shit will
happen. This time you know when and where it will happen. J

BR,

 Tedd