[Opensim-users] Warning, one month Warning

Chris Kennedy mewtwo0641 at cox.net
Wed Mar 3 06:23:12 UTC 2010

Why not just set your system clock back a day or so on April 1st until
April 2nd to avoid it in the first place if you're using a dev release?
Of course that assumes OpenSim gets the time and date from the system
rather than NTP... I'm not sure lol.

As for the people who don't have a heads up on this I don't know what to
say.