[Opensim-users] correcting some errors

Master_Mirage mirage123 at verizon.net
Wed Mar 3 00:34:13 UTC 2010

The problem is I don't see any place where Second Life forbids this in their
TOS!

 + If i wore a sign that says "Shooting me is not allowed" does that mean
others that dont have one its      ok to shoot them just not me?
 + I dont think a system owner has to show where thay said one cant hack and
copy the data from there systems.
 + The burden of proof would lie on the user to show where thay had
permision to xport data not the other  way around.
 + If there were an agreement between the user and system owner that the
user can use to show thay do have permision's to do it, ok thats something
differnt.

Even if they had such a provision, Linde Labs has no more right to your
creations than the bank has to your money solely by virtue of using their
computers!

Karen

If my thinking is correct, its not evan about what the data contains. If
someone has copyed the data from another computer with out permision of the
systems owner to do so, Thats just stealing no matter how yah slice it.
A user would have abused the system in someway to do it. requiring for
thought on there part.