[Opensim-users] fassets all

Michael Cortez mcortez at gmail.com
Tue Jun 29 14:32:32 UTC 2010

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [Opensim-users] fassets all
From: Ai Austin <ai.ai.austin at gmail.com>
To: opensim-users at lists.berlios.de
Date: 6/28/2010 8:05 AM

> What is the behavior for
>
>      fcache assets
>
> I want to cache all assets in 14 regions ahead of doing a save oar to
> avoid any asset lookup problems during the backups.  I see that fcache
> assets returns immediately, and the command reports its completion
> later. But I ma getting suspicious (wrong - Completed Scene Caching, 832
> assets found) assets numbers all the same... even though I do a change
> region ahead of each fcache assets.
>
> Does fcache assets work only on the current region?

Please note:
15:55:10 - [FLOTSAM ASSET CACHE]: Caching all assets, in all scenes.

See the "in all scenes" part.

Each Region is a scene.  So issuing the command once *should* cache all
objects in all regions.

*Note: It's been a while since I wrote that, but assuming my output is
correct, that's what it's doing.

--
Michael